Oct 1, 2023

The latest coyote sighting on the Terrace

• Neighbor Paula Fox Murphy at No. 12 offers this cautionary tail ... er, tale ... for everyone.

"I am staying home today since I am nursing my first cold in almost three years. As I am sitting in my sun parlor in the back of my house, what do I see but what I believe was a coyote.

It ran through my back yard towards Flo Rogers' home (No. 13) and back into the woods. I’ve alerted Ann Hunter (No. 8) and Tammy Sanders (No. 18), but ... you might want to alert our neighbors.

Although I could not take a picture of it since it moved so fast, I got on the internet to see if I could fine a similar picture and here it is.

I have no idea if it was rabid or not, but we should keep our eyes peeled when we are out walking. Rabid animals do attack people.


No comments: